NeuroAiD™II is a natural supplement composed of 9 plant extracts that comes from Traditional Chinese Medicine. The recommended dose for NeuroAiD™II is 2 capsules, 3 times a day for 3 months.
Composition of NeuroAiD™II
NeuroAiD™II is composed of 9 natural plant ingredients, carefully selected for their properties in supporting neurological functions and their good tolerance:
- Radix Astragali (Astragalus root)
- Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae (Salvia Miltiorrhiza root)
- Radix Paeonia lactiflora (Chinese Peony Root)
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Szechwan rhizome of Lovage)
- Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Chinese Angelica root)
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower)
- Semen persicae (Peach Seed)
- Radix Polygalae (Thinleaf Milkwort root)
- Rhizoma Acori tatarinowii (Grassleaf Sweetflag Rhizome)
NeuroAiD™II is a new product. The original formula is protected by several patents.
Good Manufacturing Practices
NeuroAiD™II has been manufactured in the same facility for the past 4 years under the recognized principles of current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
The GMP standards are applied to procedures in manufacturing dietary supplements, including approval of raw materials, production and process controls, laboratory testing, and product packaging, labelling, and distribution. These processes are regularly audited by independent health authorities.
Ingredients are carefully selected in compliance with Chinese Pharmacopoeia’s standards. Every batch of NeuroAiD™II is analyzed thoroughly by third-party independent laboratories to confirm compliance with international standards, ensuring utmost safety for patients.
NeuroAiD™II (MLC 901) has an excellent security profile. If you are taking anticoagulants, we recommend that you have your INR rate monitored by your doctor (a standard precaution taken when combining anticoagulants with a new medicine or food supplement).